Buying a home is most likely the largest financial investment you will make in your lifetime. First time buyers and experienced investors alike can find this to be a very intense and emotional decision. We want your home buying experience to be fun and exciting. Being completely comfortable with the Agent you choose to work with is an integral part to making your experience enjoyable. It would be our pleasure to help you find the loft of your dreams.
Our simple 6 step process will ensure that we find you that perfect home and that you are 100% stoked during the entire journey.
- A Sit Down – Let’s grab a coffee and get to know each other a little. This will be an opportunity for you to get to know us and for us to explain the Buyer Agency Relationship and the nature of the services we provide. Understanding agency will clearly outline what our obligations are to each other. At this time we would prepare a search criteria, which would include potential neighbourhoods, a wish list and price range. Whether you are 6 months away from buying or ready now, we would be happy to help shed some light on the entire process.
- Getting Started – Great, it’s a fit! Now let’s get you started. We can take care of your mortgage pre-approval, get you started on our email notification system, and make sure all your ducks are in a row.
- The Search – Let’s get out there and look at some properties. This is the fun stuff. We will organize your tour and accompany you on all you showings while offering advice, guidance, and amusement along the way.
- Let’s Make an Offer - Once you have found your dream home it will be necessary to act quickly. This is where our skills as highly skilled agents come into play. We will share our expertise and provide you with honest and straightforward advice and negotiating options. This will allow you to make a decision with confidence. After reviewing comparable sales, we will prepare your Agreement of Purchase and Sale. A thorough review and explanation of the conditions and clauses is conducted. If possible, we will present the offer on your behalf, convey negotiations and provide you with professional advice.
- Let’s make a Deal - All documents will be forwarded to your mortgage representative for approval. It is recommended booking a building inspection for a time that is convenient for you to attend. This is an excellent opportunity to familiarize yourself with the property, and potential maintenance that may be required. We will ensure that all conditions are fulfilled within agreed deadlines and that documents are forwarded to your Lawyer, who will represent you to close the transaction. At this time, we will also collect you deposit and you have a firm deal.
- The Housewarming party – Once you have moved in, it is time to celebrate…. Congratulations!