Yes, I want to start living the loft lifestyle...
If you are tired of dreaming of the loft lifestyle and want to starting living it for real, then you have come to the right place!
Our goal is to find you the perfect property. That means that if you tell us you want something different, we will not waste your time showing you cookie-cutter boxes. Our passion for interior design, style, and real estate is perfect for those that are looking for a property as unique as they are.
Simply fill in our buyers form below and Glenn will get back to you right away. This form goes directly to his Blackberry so your loft search can be started right away. Glenn is checking out lofts everyday for buyers, if your dream loft is out there he'll know about it!
Don't like filling out forms? Not a problem, just call Glenn at 604.782.7545 and he'll queue up a time to meet up for a coffee or beer and get your loft search started. He is always available to answer your loft related questions or arrange showings for all our fantastic loft listings.
PRICE: $1,699,000 BEDROOMS: 3 TAXES: (2012): $3,808 SIZE: 2,758 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 2 YEAR BUILT: 1993 MAN. FEE: $500 PARKING: 2
PRICE: $799,000 BEDROOMS: 1 TAXES: (2012): $2,608 SIZE: 997 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 2 YEAR BUILT: 2007 MAN. FEE: $256 PARKING: 1
PRICE: $700,000 BEDROOMS: 2 TAXES: (2012): $2,644 SIZE: 1,216 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 2 YEAR BUILT: 1997 MAN. FEE: $391 PARKING: 1
PRICE: $499,000 BEDROOMS: 1 TAXES: (2012): $1,622 SIZE: 807 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 1 YEAR BUILT: 1998 MAN. FEE: $274 PARKING: 1
PRICE: $485,000 BEDROOMS: 1 TAXES: (2012): $1,846 SIZE: 737 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 1 YEAR BUILT: 1999 MAN. FEE: $214 PARKING: 2
PRICE: $475,000 BEDROOMS: 1 TAXES: (2012): $1,728 SIZE: 1,008 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 1 YEAR BUILT: 1997 MAN. FEE: $370 PARKING: 1
PRICE: $449,900 BEDROOMS: 1 TAXES: (2012): $1,408 SIZE: 867 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 1 YEAR BUILT: 1998 MAN. FEE: $203 PARKING: 1
PRICE: $375,000 BEDROOMS: 1 TAXES: (2012): $1,311 SIZE: 753 Sq.Ft. BATHROOMS: 1 YEAR BUILT: 1995 MAN. FEE: $323 PARKING: 0
Buy with the Vancity Lofts Team because...
- We maintain an information catalog and advertise regulary to over 50 loft buildings in the greater Vancouver area.
- We know Lofts - We identify and update our site daily with all lofts for sale on the (MLS) multiple listing services provided by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
- We consistently keep you up to date via e-mail with any new loft listings as soon as they come on the market as well as any unlisted loft that we're made aware of through of our huge network of buyers and sellers in the loft Market.
- We carefully assess your 'needs' and 'wants' that apply to buying your new loft. We then take you out and show you the loft buildings that are most suitable to you.
- We help educate you as to what loft buildings and which areas are most suited to your needs.
- Once we find a Loft that interests you, we prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), which will show you all similar lofts in the building that are currently listed and lofts which have recently sold.
- We use our extensive loft knowledge and experience to professionally present your offer & negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms.
- We prepare and explain all the terms of the offer, counter offers and all associated documents.
- We ensure that you have a clear understanding of all upcoming closing costs and safeguard your interests with a binding, enforceable contract.
- Due to our extensive experience in real estate and the loft industry, we are able to recommend mortgage brokers, home inspectors, lawyers, trades people, etc. with a proven track record.
- We are with you every step of the way and committed to making your loft buying experience exciting and enjoyable!
- We are extremely easy to contact: 24 hours a day - 7 days a week!
Looking for a way to break into the housing market?
With housing prices fallen and mortgage rates at an all time low this is your chance. Call us for your FREE No Obligation Home Buying Consultation with a Vancitylofts Real Estate Advisor and Mortgage broker! You'll sit down with our team and have all your questions answered. It really can be a simple process. Let us show you how it can be done! All it takes is one call and you're on way to Loft Living! Simply call Glenn at 604 782.7545 or fill in the form on the Buying Your Loft page and we'll get started!
Buying a home is most likely the largest financial investment you will make in your lifetime. First time buyers and experienced investors alike can find this to be a very intense and emotional decision. We want your home buying experience to be fun and exciting. Being completely comfortable with the Agent you choose to work with is an integral part to making your experience enjoyable. It would be our pleasure to help you find the loft of your dreams.
Our simple 6 step process will ensure that we find you that perfect home and that you are 100% stoked during the entire journey.
- A Sit Down – Let’s grab a coffee and get to know each other a little. This will be an opportunity for you to get to know us and for us to explain the Buyer Agency Relationship and the nature of the services we provide. Understanding agency will clearly outline what our obligations are to each other. At this time we would prepare a search criteria, which would include potential neighbourhoods, a wish list and price range. Whether you are 6 months away from buying or ready now, we would be happy to help shed some light on the entire process.
- Getting Started – Great, it’s a fit! Now let’s get you started. We can take care of your mortgage pre-approval, get you started on our email notification system, and make sure all your ducks are in a row.
- The Search – Let’s get out there and look at some properties. This is the fun stuff. We will organize your tour and accompany you on all you showings while offering advice, guidance, and amusement along the way.
- Let’s Make an Offer - Once you have found your dream home it will be necessary to act quickly. This is where our skills as highly skilled agents come into play. We will share our expertise and provide you with honest and straightforward advice and negotiating options. This will allow you to make a decision with confidence. After reviewing comparable sales, we will prepare your Agreement of Purchase and Sale. A thorough review and explanation of the conditions and clauses is conducted. If possible, we will present the offer on your behalf, convey negotiations and provide you with professional advice.
- Let’s make a Deal - All documents will be forwarded to your mortgage representative for approval. It is recommended booking a building inspection for a time that is convenient for you to attend. This is an excellent opportunity to familiarize yourself with the property, and potential maintenance that may be required. We will ensure that all conditions are fulfilled within agreed deadlines and that documents are forwarded to your Lawyer, who will represent you to close the transaction. At this time, we will also collect you deposit and you have a firm deal.
- The Housewarming party – Once you have moved in, it is time to celebrate…. Congratulations!